TEXT HERE

Happy Fall Y’all

IMG_4321 copy
I bet you were expecting another Halloween project or maybe even a Fall Decor item and yes, I can see how that would have made sense…
It’s just that with the weather still as hot as a Hot Dog in Hades, I felt like something summery and since a Pina Colada wasn’t an option, I chose a to make a card for our Anything Goes With a Bildmalarna Challenge.
My stamp for this card is another one of my very favorite Bildmalarna stamps, Rose Mimosa. Geez, isn’t she just SO cute?
I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the Anything Goes with a Bildmalarna Challenge.
Supplies:
         Stampin’ Up DS Paper
       SVG file was used for the mat
Prima Flower
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Copic:
Eooo, E00, E11, E13, E25, E31, E35, E50, G03, G25, Y21, R20, C1, C3, C5, W1, W3, W5, B0000, B000, B32, B34, B91, B95
Technorati Tags: ,

Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow! I love this...your cards are amazing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, Sheri! I love the colors and those butterflies are cUte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the added butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I just love it, Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri: another stellar job - I guess I need to start buying Bildys now. Hugs, C2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute fun card!! I just love the extra little butterflies flying around! Great touch.

    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. It reminds me of my daughter when she was little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet - I love that image and the colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card,such great colouring,and beautiful layout!Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, I just love that image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable and you created a very sweet card Sheri!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute !! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge (W=Wings) this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT!!! the papers are great as always and your image is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card is so far beyond precious!! I LOVE it! She's adorable and I love your color choices and coloring! Beautiful!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message