TEXT HERE

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

 IMG_0219 copy

Just one more day before Thanksgiving and I really wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be spending the day with our family and that is my absolute… favorite thing to do! The next day…I’ll be out at O dark thirty, listening to the Chipmunks sing All I Want for Christmas, while sipping a Peppermint Mocha….while playing bumper cars in a crowded shopping mall parking lot… :)

Our challenge at the Bildmalarna Blog is Christmas and this gave me the perfect opportunity to use my Mimosa with Stocking Cap along with a few more poinsettias. This time though, for my poinsettias, I used an svg. file from Penny at Penny Duncan Creations. Do yourself a huge favor and visit Penny’s blog. You will be amazed! Penny even has a wonderful video tutorial on how to make a poinsettia using her file.

Thank you so much for dropping by and I truly hope you

have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Stamp ~ Mimosa with Stocking Cap

Sentiment ~Stampin’ Up! ~ Sweet Serendipity

Technorati Tags:

Would you like to comment?

  1. OMG....Mouth dropping to the floor!!!!! "thunk".....This card is BEYOND Gorgeous and the deep deep red of the poinsettas absolutely make the card SING!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!! I hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving and FUN shopping...I will be snuggly home in my ARTHaven that day!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it! The stamp, the colors, the poinsettias....perfect!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job, Sheri! Love the poinsettias too! I may have to try Penny's version next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sheri - thanks so much for all the info on your blog. This card is both pretty and oh sooo cute. I luve Bildmalarna images. I subscribe to your blog now so I won't miss a single thing!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and a wonderful day in the parking lot!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, Sheri, your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love every detail. Your poinsettias are awesome. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message