TEXT HERE

A Yellow and Black Challenge

on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. In an effort to not over complicate things…I took this challenge nice and easy. I cut a Carryall Svg on my Cricut, added a couple of layers and one of the sentiments from Stamping Scrapping, SSD Label Accents, cut it and matted it with Spellbinders Labels Four and Fourteen….and I was done! I will say this though…You know that tidy, neat,

everything in it’s place craft room? Well, every time I open my Cricut….it’s like a gaggle of three year olds came over to play. There is schtuff everywhere!  ;)

IMG_0187 copy

Ok…so…if you’re ready to try your hand at the Yellow and Black Challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central…we would love to have you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love it!!!!

    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and want it! If you don't have my address let me know and I will email it to you :) Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box! What cartridge did you use the cut the box from??? I need to know these things!!
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message