TEXT HERE

Mo Manning Thanks a Bunch!

P1040353
P1040357
Hi there!! Tonight I have a super sweet image from Mo Manning for Penny Black. This was such a fun, fun image to color.  Also, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank my wonderfully talented buddy, Karen of Karen’s Fun Blog for the cute, little charm on my card! Karen sent me a bunch of little goodies the other day, along with packet of charms! Sweet, huh? Thank you so much Karen!! 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Your card is fabulous and I was surprised to see my name on your blog! lol You are very welcome....glad the goodies found a good home! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the adorable image and you card is absolutely stunning, as are all of your precious works of art.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable..love all the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, my friend! Your work just continuously blows me away! Exquisite coloring and design!!!
    big hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I just love this card!!! And your coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheri. Beautiful card!! LOVE the bright colors, the papers, the flowers, everything!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this card is just over the top! I love it! I love the stamp and the coloring is spectacular! I love this card!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy Garrelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card, love the gorgeous image
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! I love those pretty papers and embellishments. Beautifully colored image, too! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card Sheri! Your coloring is wonderful!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there girlfriend!! I love this card, sugah!! Your coloring is stunning...and what gorgeous, GORGEOUS papers and embellies!! So delighted that you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card and colored to perfection.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous image, this is absolutely delightful. I love the pretty colours and details, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful. love the image and gorgeous coloring..beautiful card.


    Thanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is truly beautiful. I love that sweet girl with the huge pile of flowers. You've used gorgeous colours for her and I love the design too. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card, love it, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week ,hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now isn't she precious just like the artist! Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message