TEXT HERE

Kraftin’ Kimmie Anything Goes

P1050105
Hello Krafty Peeps!! In honor of World Card Making Day, Kimmie and the rest of Krafty Girls have some fun stuff in store for you over the next few day! One of those things…is an Anything Goes Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge!  For my card, I’ve used the sassy little Cutthroat Lizzie. By the way…in my dreams…this is how I look in that outfit! Um hmmmm…

however…this is what I’m afraid I’d look more like….

funny_photoshopped_picture_110
Winking smile

Supplies Used:
Stamp ~
Cutthroat Lizzie
Paper ~ Teresa Collins ~World Traveler
Sentiment from my computer
Die cuts from the Silhouette Store
Thank you so much for visiting…and be sure to enter the
Anything Goes Challenge over at the Kraftin’ Kimmie Blog!!

Would you like to comment?

  1. oh, this is a fabulous card Shery!! so nicely colored!! love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! The skeleton key is the perfect touch!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, where did you get the pirate key? Even in the wilds of south Texas I zeroed in on that. Gorgeous card BTW. Love how you colored your pirate. And, you know, I thought you looked like that - really I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card and all the neat elements you used! You are amazing designer! Love the doggie pic too. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet you look like what you colored, not what you photoed! But that picture rocks! I absolutely love everything about this! The skull key is fabulous, the papers are gorgeous, your coloring is so far above anything I can do, she's well, enchanting! You know how much I love that word! Gotta say, this is one of my favorite cards I've seen, bar none, in a really long, long time! Love, adore it!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!!! You are too FUNNY!!!! I can't wait to go out and have drinks with you in January! I'll definitely have to wear some depends cause I know I'll be peeing my pants!! HAHA! Your card is friggin' SPECTACULAR!!!! I love the textures and colors and she is gorgeous!!! One of my all time favorite cards ever!! And now I have to hunt down that skeleton key! :) YOu are SUCH an enabler! :)
    hugs, me

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message