TEXT HERE

LaLa Land Crafts–All About a Boy


Bath Time Luka

Happy Friday to you!  I have the next 4 days off and I plan on coloring up a storm!!
I am super happy to be playing with the La La Land Crafts Design again as a guest designer! The challenge this weeks is…Boys….All About Boys.  Bath Time Luka kind of reminds me of my grandson, Logan. I had lots and lots of fun coloring and putting this card together. Be sure to visit the La La Land Crafts Blog to see what the super talent LLLC Design Team has created to inspire you! Smile
Also…If you've been wanting to order  some of the fabulous LLLC Dies…Irina has tons and tons back in stock and available for order!!
Thank you so very much for visiting!
Supplies used:
Paper – Simple Stories – Summer Fresh
Copics
Hair - E44, E42, E41
Skin- E21, E00, E000, R20
Bathtub B00, B000, BV000, C5, C3, C0
Sail Boat, B95, B91, R39, R27, R22
Bath Scrub – G80, G21, G00, Y26, Y21
Die cuts from Silhouette

Would you like to comment?

  1. Have lots of fun coloring over the week-end! May I ask what htese letter-number combinations stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Great coloring!! Derek has hair just like this! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring is fantastic!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love La La Land images so much. And bath time Luka is awesome. What can I say dear friend. Your coloring and layout are to die for. I just love your style. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message