TEXT HERE

Happy Mini Monday at Magnolia-licious!

Happy Princess Tilda
Did you happen to notice that weekend spinning by? My weekend was very productive and very busy!! Sometimes, it’s nice to go back to work just to sit down! Winking smile
For my Mini Monday project I chose a Castle die cut along with a gift bag die cut from the Silhouette store and put together a fun gift bag to showcase the totally precious Happy Princess Tilda. My plan was to have her look like she’s running through the castle door.
Happy Princess Tilda

Happy Princess Tilda
Please head over to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to check out the darling Mini Magnolia-licious designs from my two buddies, Julie and Katie!! There are tons and tons of super sweet Mini Magnolias available in the Magnolia-licious Store too! 
Also, don’t forget to leave a comment for a change to win something WONDERFUL from the ever-so-generous Diana!
Magnolia Commenter
Thank you so very much for coming by!!
Supplies used:
Paper – DCWV
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Die Cuts – Silhouette Store

Would you like to comment?

  1. Super cute!!! love the gift bag idea! Perfect papers and lovely little Tilda--FABULOUS!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute castle, love the pretty Tilda too. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....what a beautiful work, great job.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, what a darling castle for Tilda to frolic in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Sheri.
    Great castle and Tilda looks just the way you wanted her to!!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic castle card Sheri..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, what an ADORABLE gift bag!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very cute my friend!!!! Hope you are well. Hugs,Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sheri, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome project. I love all the pink. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. My fur babies as my sons say are their replacements. Empty nest.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooo cute! I love the gift bag and all the embellishments you used. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks very much like the princess castle I've always wanted...
    The pink, the glitter, the flowers, the towers where the princess is waiting for her prince... I just love fairytales...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, I may have to break out the Magnolia stamps again....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sheri, this is the coolest shape for a gift bag I've ever seen. Made me wish I have Cameo...LOL. Simply fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very creative Sheri!!! What a great idea and this Tilda is perfect for it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beauty!! Great idea for using a mini!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message