TEXT HERE

Wild Orchid Crafts–Pretty Pastels

Hi there! Can you believe it’s Monday…already? Oih…
Well, the good news is
today kicks off a brand new challenge at WOC and this time…it’s Pretty Pastels. WOC
This sweetheart of an image is Harley & Hayley from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.
Saturated Canary  Harley and Hayley
Saturated Canary  Harley and Hayley
P1060688
P1060694
P1060686
Thank you so much for stopping by!! Smile
Joining these challenges:
Live & Love Crafts - Pink
Copic Marker Europe - Inspiration
Inky Chicks - 2 Different Die Cuts

Would you like to comment?

  1. This is so pretty Sheri. The image is adorable and I love how you have coloured it. A gorgeous design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the pretty shape and sweet image, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri, just wanted to pop over and say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my WOC entry. I'm not always confident with my colouring so your lovely compliment has made my day - thank you so much sweet lady!
    Your card is beautiful, your colouring is amazing and I love every little on it!
    I must do a google on a long haired dachshund as I've never seen one before and I love dogs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sheri
    this is absolutely stunning, love the colors and all the wonderful details
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message