TEXT HERE

Lili of the Valley–Dropping the Shopping



As you may have noticed, I am in love with this beautiful paper from Lili of the Valley!Winking smile  It’s called Snow Princess and comes in solids along with gorgeous coordinating patterns too. The darling stamp is Dropping the Shopping. Too cute, isn’t it!? If you hurry, you can still grab thus cutie while it’s on sale! 
P1070646
I was visiting Oregon recently and snapped this pic of my granddaughter Emma along with a new-ish addition to my family, Bentleigh. The pic kind of reminded me of this image, so I thought I would take the opportunity to sneak this photo in. It may not look like it in this photo, but it was a chilly 30 degrees that day!
IMG_2046 (1)
Thank you so very much for stopping by today!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Stunning card the colours are just so pretty and a beautiful photo of your granddaughter what a cute dog Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message